So you like watching TED talks (who doesn’t?). Do you want to try giving one?
Join a new exciting mini-course “Introduction to public speaking!”
In this course, you will:
- get a lot of speaking practice;
- give 6 different speeches;
- learn to write speech intros and conclusions;
- learn to structure your speech;
- get out of your comfort zone!
The course starts on 17 March and consists of 6 classes meeting weekly on Saturdays (the day can change upon request). The level requirement is Upper-Intermediate and above. The price is 3000 RUR for the whole course. Walk-ins are welcome, but you will benefit from taking the course in its entirety rather than attending random sessions. Walk-ins are 700 RUR each.
The course is perfect if you want to get extra speaking practice, try something new in English, look at your skills under a different angle, learn new skills, and get some adrenaline rush.
The course instructor is Irina Lutsenko, who has the following bragging rights:
- degree in teaching English as a foreign language;
- 14 years of teaching experience;
- English level C2 (IELTS 9);
- experience of teaching and studying in the USA;
- completing 4 public speaking courses at American universities;
- attending numerous methodology and language courses in the UK, USA, Ireland, and Moscow;
- a blog about teaching and learning English in English.
- charming and charismatic personality.
Call Irina at +79811063469 or message if:
you want to join;
you would love to join but the day isn’t convenient;
you have any questions or suggestions;
your level is below Upper-Intermediate
you are not sure about your level.